What's new

Poll: When rolling your daily cigars, do you wrap?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious to see how many put a wrap on cigars they intend to smoke within a few days. I really like smoking with a wrapper, however, if I am making cigars for tomorrow or the next day, I tend at times to leave wrapper off. I'd LOVE to have boxes of 'aged' cigars, but as of now, I have a hard time storing them away. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do wrap them all that I’ve rolled. I’ve only rolled 50 in the past 9 months. With a wife and three young kids I don’t get much time to roll. I let most age about 2 months then I can’t wait any more and start on them. I find them more enjoyable than many store bought. I imagine it’s because I constructed it. I have some imaging now to share with two friends. I’m curious to get there opinions. My .02 cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm curious to see how many put a wrap on cigars they intend to smoke within a few days. I really like smoking with a wrapper, however, if I am making cigars for tomorrow or the next day, I tend at times to leave wrapper off. I'd LOVE to have boxes of 'aged' cigars, but as of now, I have a hard time storing them away. :)
I don't enjoy smoking a bunch with no wrapper on it. Feels quite unpleasant in my lips/mouth. So I always wrap, even if I'm going to smoke it RoTT.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been baffling: How you going to taste your wrapper if yo\u don't put one on there?
Ha, you don't! I've seen videos where someone is is home rolling a quicky and lights up immediately after completion. "If it's for me, I don't put a wrapper it. Saves me money." I was just wondering if anyone did it.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I would say 97% of them get wrapped, maybe more. I have and still occasionally smoke without a wrapper. Sometimes just to see what the blend is like without the wrapper, sometimes because I didn't have a wrapper cased! I've also just put a piece of wrapper scrap on the second half of a cigar to see what change it brings to the blend.

All sorts of options are available to the home roller, enjoy!