What's new

Pony up your $$$ boys!!!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jeez - especially when you're just buying the box (or maybe I'm wrong). Should his statement that the contents are "not for consumption" lead you to believe that the cigars aren't smokeable?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Jeez - especially when you're just buying the box (or maybe I'm wrong). Should his statement that the contents are "not for consumption" lead you to believe that the cigars aren't smokeable?
Actually, they are probably fine, my guess is that is on there to take advantage of a loop hole in EBAY's policy. If he's selling this as an investment type item that only holds it's value if the smokes are there (not for consumption so to speak) then he's not really selling cigars, he's selling a collector's item.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Actually, they are probably fine, my guess is that is on there to take advantage of a loop hole in EBAY's policy. If he's selling this as an investment type item that only holds it's value if the smokes are there (not for consumption so to speak) then he's not really selling cigars, he's selling a collector's item.
Ahhhhhh.... I get it. Thanks Jason.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Way too much money for me. If I had 2500.00 to blow on cigar related products I would buy another Avallo 1200 (COOLED) and a few boxes of cc's.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Many of those cigars you see on eBay like that are not real. They may have the appearance from a bad picture but upon closer inspection the cigars are of rather bad quality and truly, not for consumption.