What's new

Por Lar Panetelas

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Like most por larranagas, they are great and a unique smoking experience.. just watch out for over heating... they have a tendency to smoke hot if you don't treat it right.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
These are really nice smokes. I can't wait to get em for our january buy Kurtdesign!

Is it true that these are machine made and hand finished?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wasch_24 said:
These are really nice smokes. I can't wait to get em for our january buy Kurtdesign!

Is it true that these are machine made and hand finished?
I believe since 2003 they are now totalmente, but I think they are short filled. I just finished a box (EOP MAR 03), and they were tasty cigars. They do burn hot if you draw too hard or quck as someone else pointed out above, so take your time with them.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I see very little mention of these for the past few years. Any fans still around? At price point, I guess I should just get some and find out for myself.
These any good? How do they compare to PLPC? (Aside from being smaller:))

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Saw some were being sold for about $30 a box (seriously) about a year ago, and the vendor sold out very quickly.....but man this is an old thread!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yeah - I recently missed out on a box at $50 and was wondering if I would be foolish to hesitate if I find them back in stock again.
As to age of the thread, I personally prefer to keep the number of threads on same topic to a minimum - eases the searching and finding - even if it means resurrecting old ones as long as they're on topic.