What's new

Portable 007 (Must See)

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I play N64 almost daily at the Fraternity and this would guarantee I would accomplish nothing in class. Lets see how much I really learned from my EE/CS classes, its time for a new winter project :)

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I play N64 almost daily at the Fraternity and this would guarantee I would accomplish nothing in class. Lets see how much I really learned from my EE/CS classes, its time for a new winter project :)
I'm really, really tempted to try this but the initial investment seems like it's more than I'd be willing to put in. I don't have any of my old electrical stuff and I don't feel like buying it all again just to attempt something that won't look near as good

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ahhhh, GoldenEye,the game that started it all. Remember being so baked and playing that game for so long, when i'd dream at night I would dream in 007 screen images.Awesome build.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I would build one of these up just for zelda! This is friggin awesome!
oh heck yeah Ocarina of Time was awesome as well.

We had an old 60 mitsubishi 60 inch progection screen, with the 3 big lights and the flip out mirror. a big papazan chair set right up under it.

We would stay up for days playing these games. of course we had help staying up that late. I don't even think i could stat playing these games today, with out the help of bugger sugar.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That's really quite impressive since that's all old tech. You could make one incredibly small, of course, if you used new tech ... smaller yet if you just ran an emulator on a PS Vita or ipod or something.

But there is something fun and nostalgic about using those old cartridges! I grew up with the original NES, then my cousin got the Super Nintendo. In college though, several guys had N64s, so we played it a LOT. Especially Mario Kart, Goldeneye, etc.

All modern FPS games are basically copies of Goldeneye, even more than Doom or Duke Nuckem.