What's new

Post a strange fact!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ish...
Ask him if this is true.

A local veterinarian once made the statement here at work that a boar will ejaculate like a half pint of semen at climax. While a bull will only emit about 2 tbsp....
both are true. I work for the clemson university agriculture department during the summers. Been on a pig farm many times, not a great place to be in my opinion.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Fixed my original post here is the corrected post:

60% of the time my girlfriend is 100% right

She just corrected me so it must be more like 70%

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.
ROFL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: