What's new

POST HERE WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PIPE SS PACKAGE

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Received my SS package today. Caught me completely be surprise. Went in expecting a single package from a favorite vendor on here to fulfill my own SS victim's list. Imagine my surprise when my name is on the package instead of one of the kids....
Santa, you way outdid yourself. To borrow a line from the baccy pass , "HO,HO,HOLY SHIT," (pardon my French)
You sent way too much, but I am truly grateful for it all, just floored a little.

It starts off with a bottle of Makers 46 Bourbon, some C&D Bayou night, Sutliff medium English, Mac Virginia #1,
Peterson,s Old Dublin, and some Newminster 306 English Oriental. Every one of these blends are new to me. The Savinelli is a killer little pocket pipe! Perfect for my short drive to work. It's a gorgeous Savinelli Lolita

Thank you so much for this, Santa. I hope everyone is blessed this Christmas season. I know I am.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well santa just made my day today, after having a crappy nite at work last nite I wake up to see this waiting for me. All new baccys for me and a awesome blackjack pipe in one of my favorite shapes. Thank you very much I will enjoy them all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
[QUOTE="Highlander, post: 1868140, member: 7664"

Thank You Santa!
Note, the bottles hold homemade honey wine. Love the tobacco, and a great pipe!!.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I have to add on mine. That coffee is some of the best I've had. I'm not a big coffee drinker as most to me is bitter. This though has been a huge hit with everyone here.
Will need MORE, lol.

SecretSanta

Happy Fat Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
[QUOTE="Highlander, post: 1868140, member: 7664"

Thank You Santa!
Note, the bottles hold homemade honey wine. Love the tobacco, and a great pipe!!.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I have to add on mine. That coffee is some of the best I've had. I'm not a big coffee drinker as most to me is bitter. This though has been a huge hit with everyone here.
Will need MORE, lol.[/QUOTE]
hooo hooo hooo

They carry it at Havana House in Youngstown, they will ship as well. That roast is Guatemalan Antigua. (330) 544-0500