What's new

Post the Link to your Local B&M

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I was looking at some store sites and I really enjoy checking out other peoples B&Ms.

Mine is about 5 minutes from home and owned by two good friends. Couple of nice couches and a big screen TV. Coffee machine & sodas. BYOB.

www.thecigardennj.com

So let's see your local hang out if they got a site.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The only place I've found is Pop's Safari Fine Wine and Cigars. . . they don't have a website, but they've got big leather couches and chairs a fire place and a pretty big walk-in with some good wine, and I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure some horrible espresso

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jasontp said:
The only place I've found is Pop's Safari Fine Wine and Cigars. . . they don't have a website, but they've got big leather couches and chairs a fire place and a pretty big walk-in with some good wine, and I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure some horrible espresso
Nice a fire place. That would be sweet. Oh, and not everyone can pull a shot as good as you!

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah 6th generation and he's been doing it for... Well, just about his whole life. Tim is not just a roller but also a blender. Damned finest cigars for the price. There's nothing like a cigar made by hand right off the rolling table. His 3 and a 1/2 year old is already starting to follow in his footsteps. Little guy rolls toilet paper up. Great place and a great bunch of guys.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MithShrike said:
Yeah 6th generation and he's been doing it for... Well, just about his whole life. Tim is not just a roller but also a blender. Damned finest cigars for the price. There's nothing like a cigar made by hand right off the rolling table. His 3 and a 1/2 year old is already starting to follow in his footsteps. Little guy rolls toilet paper up. Great place and a great bunch of guys.
How much do their hand rolled cigars go for roughly?

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well it depends. Tim pretty much only rolls those right off the table for his friends but all cigars in the joint are rolled by hand and then Tim uses a press. All cigars are long fillers only. You won't find any brand from there but Habanos Torres. The 30 year aged tobacco cigars go for $25 each + tax.

Tim is normally in the shop after 3:30PM AZ time. The store number is 480 8330087. 480 3755600 is his cell. Tell him Matt told you about the place. Let him know what you enjoy in a cigar. He can take credit cards over the phone.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please let me know what you think about it after you try it. A fellow BOTLer goes there as well. His name is Jerry but I can't remember his user name here. Good guy, Jerry.

EDIT: Found him. The Searcher. Well, it's 5:10 am here I'm going to bed.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah you guys who have the ability to smoke inside are so lucky. Right now we Habanos Torres guys have to smoke outside. Tim wants to build a new spot so he can have a smoking lounge. It was freaking horrible having to smoke in the Phoenix summer.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow, I live on the other side of the Phoenix area so I've never heard of this guy...I'll give him a try in a week or so.

My local shop doesn't have a web site, but it's a great place to hang out for a smoke. Sort of like sitting in your living room, with big leather chairs and a plasma screen tv on the wall. Greatest bunch of guys ever! I call them crack dealers, since they got me started and I keep going back for a "fix".

BrewMeister

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have two places, the closest one about ten miles from me and just off the square in Gettysburg, PA. It is the Union Cigar Club. It has only been open about 2 months, and their website just went live. Nice place, I need to spend a bit more time there and see what the place shapes up to be, might watch the Orange Bowl there on Tuesday.

The second place that has a good selection of cigars and prices is a fellow who hand makes pipes, told me he sold about 8000 pipes last year. J.M Boswells is in Chambersburg, PA about 15 miles from my home. They have a little area for relaxing with a good smoke, all in all, a real down to earth bunch of fellows.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have a few B&Ms around my work. The one is that I tend to go to to relax and enjoy a cigar with other BOTL is the Tobacconist of Cary. The picture are old, both the lounge area and the humidor have been redone over the past year. There is also K&S Cigars. I go here to buy cigars, they have the best prices and a great selection.
Few others in the area that I go too a lot less than the ones above. It's great to have variety.