What's new

Post Your Picture Thread

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I bet I've applied spray paint on just about every body panel of my Jeep at one time or another (and probably several cans on the undercarriage as well). And considering how much exposed body damage it has right now, I could probably pop another can on the body right now.

Spray bombing the scratched & dinged body damage on your rig prevents rust. :yes:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Oh there are a few. Search here for Azucar from March 06 should yield something. Also Geoffrie at CW has a few of me as well, none flattering :rofl:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I bet I've applied spray paint on just about every body panel of my Jeep at one time or another (and probably several cans on the undercarriage as well). And considering how much exposed body damage it has right now, I could probably pop another can on the body right now.

Spray bombing the scratched & dinged body damage on your rig prevents rust. :yes:
Good strategy.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is what it used to look like:

This is what it's going to look like (except in orange, of course):

I'm actually going to start the restoration process on it Sunday. The heavy duty axles, and other rock crawling specific goodies are going to be transferred onto my wife's rig.Doodlebug