What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Just made a new cigar buddy haha. But I'll tell you what I didn't think a vercou could make somebody unmovable. I was wrong haha. But yeah glad I was smoking an undercrown lasted forever. Trying to cook now and I am struggling. To late for this s*** and I have a stats class in the morning. Or I guess today. Damn I need to go sleep haha. After some damn good chicken...

Edit explanation in the morning...
My buddy had never had a cigar he picked a tatuaje vercou out of one of my boxes. And the guy can't move from his chair when he's done smoking it haha.
And the other half is basically that I made chicken...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Noooooooooooo, I lost one of my favorite zippos. Fuck man, I'm gonna get depression. I've had tjag lighter for nearly 4 years. I'm gonna stop drinking for good. Or maybe till the weekend. Seriously though, fuck me, guess I'll have to buy the same one and pretend it never happened

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Noooooooooooo, I lost one of my favorite zippos. Fuck man, I'm gonna get depression. I've had tjag lighter for nearly 4 years. I'm gonna stop drinking for good. Or maybe till the weekend. Seriously though, fuck me, guess I'll have to buy the same one and pretend it never happened
You should drink to it's memory