What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I don't know what the weather is like for you down there in VA but I'm getting tired of this 60s+ then 30s, then 50s, then 30s, then 70s, then 30s. Stupid weather. At least I got to enjoy the weather outside sunday, this past weekend, with a cigar.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I don't know what the weather is like for you down there in VA but I'm getting tired of this 60s+ then 30s, then 50s, then 30s, then 70s, then 30s. Stupid weather. At least I got to enjoy the weather outside sunday, this past weekend, with a cigar.
If you add about 10 degrees it is the same here, we have gone from 70 degrees last weekend to snow and rain mon-tues, then close to 80 yesterday, last weekend was great, this weekend is predicted to be high of 50 with rain all weekend, currently 37(feels like 31). Soon enough it will be tolerable for all outside activities.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I know its early...but I love beer...some dude just ask me...hey do you drink ice house..I said...dude...I drink beer....beer is good
Posted via Mobile Device

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not drunk yet, but I started drinking caipirinhas 6 hrs ago (13:00). The 2nd one me dad asked me if I cared to join him to Sam's Club and suggested to, in order to not throw the drink away, take it in a plastic cup. So after drinking at Sam's, and having with him and me godfather 3 bottles of wine between us three, it's been a good day.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Caipirinha is made with a base of cachaça, a 500-year-old, sugar cane-derived spirit. Combine the popularity of the Martini and the Cosmopolitan, and you have Brazil’s national drink—the Caipirinha, or Cachaça Sour. The Portuguese word politely translates as “little man from the country,” or, less politely, as “yokel.” The Caipirinha is drunk from lunch until bedtime, which may come sooner than anticipated. It has been popular throughout Brazil for longer than anyone can remember, which is not a surprise, given the potency of the drink and the frequency with which it is drunk.

Cachaça is a spirit akin to rum in that it is made from unrefined sugar, but the similarity stops there. Cachaça is a sharper, tart liquor that is tamed into seduction when muddled with lime and sugar.

Brazil, being consistently more temperate—if not downright more sultry—than other parts of the world, offers the ideal climate for sipping a Caipirinha and watching the rest of the world go by. The first warm days of spring through the end of summer are best suited for this refreshing drink.

The Caipirinha is a down-to-earth, honest d... read more

The Caipirinha is made with a base of cachaça, a 500-year-old, sugar cane-derived spirit. Combine the popularity of the Martini and the Cosmopolitan, and you have Brazil’s national drink—the Caipirinha, or Cachaça Sour. The Portuguese word politely translates as “little man from the country,” or, less politely, as “yokel.” The Caipirinha is drunk from lunch until bedtime, which may come sooner than anticipated. It has been popular throughout Brazil for longer than anyone can remember, which is not a surprise, given the potency of the drink and the frequency with which it is drunk.

Cachaça is a spirit akin to rum in that it is made from unrefined sugar, but the similarity stops there. Cachaça is a sharper, tart liquor that is tamed into seduction when muddled with lime and sugar.

Brazil, being consistently more temperate—if not downright more sultry—than other parts of the world, offers the ideal climate for sipping a Caipirinha and watching the rest of the world go by. The first warm days of spring through the end of summer are best suited for this refreshing drink.

The Caipirinha is a down-to-earth, honest drink that requires no ostentation. A good old-fashioned glass is all you need. The Caipirinha will do the rest. Until recently, only two brands of cachaça were generally available outside of Brazil: Pitú and Toucano. While not as complex, Pitú has a brashness and joviality that is more common to the Caipirinha found on the streets of Rio. Stick with regular granulated sugar, which will properly muddle the lime.

<< Collapse

Isn't Sams Club a warehouse like in the U.S.? Why would you drink wine there?

BTW, glad to see you like Joni Mitchell. She was one of the main vocalists I'd listen to when I was in school. Yes, on 33 rpm vinyl.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
working on it... barrel one rum, coconut rum, beliken beer!! the gals are cooking up our catch today: baracuda, yellow tail snapper, grouper, trigger, and spanish makeral!! life is very good!!

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
working on it... barrel one rum, coconut rum, beliken beer!! the gals are cooking up our catch today: baracuda, yellow tail snapper, grouper, trigger, and spanish makeral!! life is very good!!
OK, I officially hate your guts. :stretchgr

At least you didn't say you were listening to Buffett or Bob Marley.

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'll join ye! What are ye drinking, Bill? (And I second the sticky motion)
well, lets see (as it was my day off). started around 1 pm with heineken. then went to dark rum/tonic to dark rum/coke to mango rum/rocks to miller lite to pinot noir.

I have an iron stomach. I usually incur more drastic changes than this. Its a rare day I drink and don't have whiskey.