What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Hammered...

Way too many beers, and sad the boobies are no longer in my face. Damn you strippers, and you're powers of persuasion.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hammered...

Way too many beers, and sad the boobies are no longer in my face. Damn you strippers, and you're powers of persuasion.
You can still type correctly = not hammered! Don't worry, you don't need drunk excuses to see titties! LOL

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Lol...hey, I'm a stickler for correct grammar and spelling...

But that doesnt mean I don't miss that sweet Vanilla smell of freshly shaven poosay!!...lol.
And I've had my fair share of high ABV beers. Fortunately there was some decent food mixed in along w/ an 07 Monte 2. Tonight was a good night!

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Linga #9 Toro

Vodka & Lemonade, on my 2nd.

Coals heating; waiting for 1.5" thick bone in ribeyes.

Life is good. I hope you bothers who are reading this, life is good for you too.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Linga #9 Toro

Vodka & Lemonade, on my 2nd.

Coals heating; waiting for 1.5" thick bone in ribeyes.

Life is good. I hope you bothers who are reading this, life is good for you too.
Sounds right up my alley. 1.5" bone in ribeyes, love those with a rapid sear blackening the outside with inside a medium rare, mmmmmmm

it is good man, friday night, just put my son to bed, drinking a awsome beer and will soon be headed outside to watch a movie and enjoy a cigar.

your in ga and i'm in SC so you know the weather now at 61 is primo deck chillin weather.

enjoy

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Belvenie if thats how you spell it double wood was amazing with wild boar then to local bar for glenfidich 12 i think.. Love celebrating birthday a day late.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Angry Bill just dropped me off from our men's club golf tourney. Bill shot a net 71 on a par 72 congrats Billy. Hope you win something. I think i got a closest to the pin. I am drinking some Cuban rum, smoking a baitfish and listening to the latest Flogging Molly Album. Had a six pack of Fat Tire one the course and split a pitcher of Cadillacs with billy boy. Life is good. Let them eat cake! Cowboy out.

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
So tonight is the first night of "Spring Week" at my school. This is the last big party week/weekend before we all get focused for exams.
Tonight's event is Edward 40 Hands- You have a 40oz Beer Duct Taped to each hand and you cant take them off till you finish. It's a race. Winner gets bragging rights! So this is a preemptive post haha

Tomorrow night is a Case Race and all kinds of other events for the rest of the week.

Im bringing home to gold tonight!

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So tonight is the first night of "Spring Week" at my school. This is the last big party week/weekend before we all get focused for exams.
Tonight's event is Edward 40 Hands- You have a 40oz Beer Duct Taped to each hand and you cant take them off till you finish. It's a race. Winner gets bragging rights! So this is a preemptive post haha

Tomorrow night is a Case Race and all kinds of other events for the rest of the week.

Im bringing home to gold tonight!
Haha I love edward 40 hands! the best part is when you have to pee. My next favorite is wizard staff. Have fun man!