What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had a sore back today so I thought a rum an dcoke would solve the problem. Well it led to 2 and then 3. Woohoo

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thought i'd have a Glenfiddich or two to relax after a day filled of bullshit. Seven later, I'm relying on google to remember very basic information. Still remember my name and address though!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thought i'd have a Glenfiddich or two to relax after a day filled of bullshit. Seven later, I'm relying on google to remember very basic information. Still remember my name and address though!
Lol nice. I'm on day 5 schedule induced no drinks or smokes... Looking forward to the weekend will be my first op

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lol nice. I'm on day 5 schedule induced no drinks or smokes... Looking forward to the weekend will be my first op
And you'll have some victory smokes soon :thumbsup: (contest reference)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
And you'll have some victory smokes soon :thumbsup: (contest reference)
Sweet then looks like I'm gonna be sittin pretty and PWI SaturdayImageUploadedByTapatalk1362723417.461137.jpg