What's new

Posting while intoxicated!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Oh dam, bottles' done and so am I . would be bad form to correct spelling mistake i n the is thread right?
just so you know i decided to write a few senteces with minimal mis cioreections, but i have already hit the back spac ebutton secreral times just out of habit I ve not looked at the screen thais whole time so who knos whatr is goijt up ther

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Oh dam, bottles' done and so am I . would be bad form to correct spelling mistake i n the is thread right?
just so you know i decided to write a few senteces with minimal mis cioreections, but i have already hit the back spac ebutton secreral times just out of habit I ve not looked at the screen thais whole time so who knos whatr is goijt up ther
Now that is funny! :nodlaugh::nodlaugh::nodlaugh::nodlaugh:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
LOL, this is different from when you're sober how? :rofl:

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
OK, 2 buds, one Honritos curtesy vorra and 2 double JDs on the rocks feeeling good.

are you with me??? Oh and a 5 Vegas A.

Life is good.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have seriously missed this thread... it is glad to be back...

Well not quite intoxicated but i am getting there...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
oh I WILL be intoxicated all weekend.. I will be at the lake from noon tomorrow until about 4 on Monday... going to be a great weekend...

Yall be safe and have fun...

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Will get off work early today, and its a 3 day weekend. Woo Hoo!! Adult beverages will be consumed tonight!! (and tomorrow night, and the next....)