What's new

Prayers for a brother and his family

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Much prayer for Frank and his family.

He was one of the guys that I really looked up to when I first joined here.....So sorry to hear.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Frank passed away last night. I got to meet him a few times in KC at Outlaw for various shows and had the privilege of going to his house for his Octoberfest bashes a couple of times. Frank was a good guy that would do anything for anybody and will be missed.

I did see a reference on Facebook to a Go Fund Be account being created but I don't think it has been done yet. Hopefully information will be coming shortly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grant that our brother may sleep here in peace
until you awaken him to glory,
for you are the resurrection and the life.
Then he will see you face to face
and in your light will see light
and know the splendor of God,
for you live and reign forever and ever.

Peace be with you and your spirit

PS if you took the elevator down save me a seat next to the fire so I can toast my cigars!

https://twitter.com/maduromadman

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
For those of our brothers that met Frank, you were lucky. Frank was a great guy and love life, especially his family and cooking. He love teaching his sons, being a great dad. Lisa was the love of his life. I'm very sad hearing the passing of my friend. I will miss teasing him and hearing him laugh. I'll be smoking a cigar and raising a glass in your honor brother. Watch down upon us from heaven, but we will meet again brother. Praying for his family.

Last edited: