What's new

Prayers for a friend

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Hello everyone. If its not too much trouble, id like to ask that you keep my good friend Sarah in your thoughts. Her family is going through a very rough time. Her father is an alcoholic with an anger issue and mother is bipolar. Things got bad tonight. She is such a great person and her family is great as well; things just are different for them. She has been thru alot and she thanks me all the time for being so close to her. We dated for a long time, but ended it because of a number of reasons. I love her; She loves me. It kills me that i cannot remove her from the situation at home. So i turn to my brothers and sisters here and hope that your prayers may shed some light onto her and her family.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Paul.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Paul thoughts and prayers go out to Sarah! Make sure you tell her to call the proper authorities should her situation become physically abusive either her, siblings or her Mom.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Paul, You, Sarah and family are added to my prayer list. It does sure sound like they could use some help. God works in mysterious ways; we just have to trust Him to take care of those involved. Please continue to pray for my wife and her mom. Thank you.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:angel: Paul, good thoughts and prayers sent for Sarah and her family. :angel:

Continue to be there for her when she needs you Paul!