What's new

Prayers for A Little Girls Family

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Most of you may not know I relocated to Birmingham (will be moving in about a week). Roughly 10 days ago a 3 year old was abducted from the neighborhood I live in during a birthday party. This, in itself had me rethink what I was doing while my 4 yr old son played in the park, many of times I'd be sitting on the bench checking out the boards or Facebook. It pains me to say that the body of Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney was found in a landfill. It is very tragic news, and one that can not end up with a happy ending. I just ask these 2 things, keep her family and the community in your thoughts and prayers. And if you are a parent/grandparent of children keep a close eye on them when out and about. I would sit in this park because we go here daily and I know a lot of the faces and would have a feeling of security in that. That was most certainly a false sense of it, and I should have always been on top of our surroundings at all times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
This kind of thing sickens me. I can't believe people would even consider doing something heinous like this - let alone, actually do it.

It's a sad but true reminder - thank you, @atllogix. Will be thinking about your community and that little girl's family.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It’s getting very hard to stay positive in this world we live in . Prayers sent.

Stupid Tapatalk