What's new

Prayers for a rough week.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hey brothers, this is already shaping up to be some week. It isn't enough that my father is having the tumors in his prostate removed on Wednesday (which comes with a series of possible complications because the jerk never bothered to heed any of his doctor's advice for the past 2 decades), but then my brother died yesterday while snorkeling with his family. They are on vacation in Maui... Coming back today with an extra seat on the plane.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that my oldest brother is no longer with us in this world... We are 17 years apart and live 8 hours from one another (by car), so while we weren't that close, we shared a lot in common. Man... I don't even know where to start...

Anyway... Any positive vibes, good mojo, happy juju, prayers, or whatever you prefer would be of great help.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Omg Sean. Thats is terrible to hear brother. I'm sorry about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hang in there bud.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey bro. I am truly sorry to hear about all this. You definitely have some prayers and good vibes coming your way from me. I have two brothers. Even though we aren't as close as we should. I couldn't imagine not having them around to talk smack to. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Pretty sure you got my cell number.
As for your dad. Hope he pulls through without all the complications. I'll keep him in my prayers also.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Very sorry to head about your brother, Sean. I have 2 brothers & we're very close. I can't imagine having to go through that. Hang in there, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. I hope your fathers surgery and recovery goes well and swiftly.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Damn, very sorry to hear, let us know if there is anything we can help with or if you just need someone to talk to

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dang bro, so sorry to hear. Life is definitely too short and I'm sorry it hits so close to you and your family. I lived in Hawaii and can't imagine losing a family member doing something like snorkeling... very sorry bro.

I wish your old man well... just try and stay positive for him even though I know it will be tough to do during this time.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Sean, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family on your loss. I hope your father pulls through and has a speedy recovery as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make this easier.

KK33

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Dang bro, so sorry to hear. Life is definitely too short and I'm sorry it hits so close to you and your family. I lived in Hawaii and can't imagine losing a family member doing something like snorkeling... very sorry bro.

I wish your old man well... just try and stay positive for him even though I know it will be tough to do during this time.
That's the thing... My wife is from Hawaii and we snorkel every time we are out there. We are all trying to figure out how someone dies snorkeling. Suspect it was a heart attack, or an aneurysm, or something...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You betcha, prayers will be lifted up. I lost my brother years back to a farming accident. It ain't easy, but time does heal all. Just trust that the Good Lord has all thing in His hands, even if it doesn't make sense to us.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry about your brother. As for the old man he will be fine since he's stubborn and put up a fight the last 20 years he will flip it the other way and fight the possible complications. But dude there won't be any.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey Sean,

My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother it is never easy losing someone you love. I know this is hard right now but know he watches over you and your father now.

May all my best go to your father in hopes he beats this and makes it through these rough times.

If there is anything you need Sean PM me anytime and I will help however I can.

God bless,
JM

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Good juju and prayers heading your way. Sorry to hear about your week. Can't imagine losing my brother, and totally understand the stubborn old man deal. Hope his surgery and recovery go well. Anything else you need, I'd be more than happy to help.