What's new

Prayers for an opportunity

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok, so he texted me last night and he picked me up this morning. We rode to several doctors offices and I met a lot of people. He showed me some of the procedures for checking on equipment at hospitals an offices that have been left for surgeries, bought me lunch and we watched some actual procedure videos as he explained the different devices and how they are used. It was awesome. Tomorrow it's an actual surgery.

All day today I was thinking, this is work? He's pretty much told me he's going to offer me the job, he just wants to firm up the figures. I'll be 10-99 (which means I pa all the taxes) but hey , it's a living!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ok, so he texted me last night and he picked me up this morning. We rode to several doctors offices and I met a lot of people. He showed me some of the procedures for checking on equipment at hospitals an offices that have been left for surgeries, bought me lunch and we watched some actual procedure videos as he explained the different devices and how they are used. It was awesome. Tomorrow it's an actual surgery.

All day today I was thinking, this is work? He's pretty much told me he's going to offer me the job, he just wants to firm up the figures. I'll be 10-99 (which means I pa all the taxes) but hey , it's a living!
Awesome!