What's new

Prayers for my nephew

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm not a religious man by any means but I do have strong faith. My nephew kyler who is 6 years old is having a brain tumor removed at Riley in Indianapolis this Friday. I just want some prayers/thoughts because it can't hurt.

I will be going to Indy with him and I will update you guys. This is really the last option for him and they didn't want to do surgery but chemo didn't work and the tumor is still growing, luckily it's not cancerous but it is in a dangerous place. The poor kid has been through so much already and has already suffered slight brain damage.

I just want to get this over for him so he can have a semi normal life without having to live in constant fear as an adult. So when you have a spare minute throw out a prayer, thought, juju or good vibes.

<3's Hoshy

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Here's hoping the best brother, please keep us updated.

And maybe tell the little guy that all of your friends are thinking about him...? I'm just kinda thinking out loud, but it might help take his mind off things?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Absolutely man. All the best wishes wife and I will keep him in our prayers. Give him a high 5 when its done for me.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Rex, prayers inbound! Tell him he can't go anywhere, cause I still have to get out there to give him some drum lessons. (Is he still into the practice pad?)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Praying for your nephew and the rest of your family Rex.

May God bless the hands of the surgeon and the medical staff as they operate on Friday.