What's new

Prayers for my nephew

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I just realized I never updated this post. My nephew is doing great, he had a majority of the tumor removed and as long as it doesn't grow again it be fine. He is fully recovered and back to his usual rambunctious behavior. :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is great news. Thanks for the update.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It has been a long time and I'll update you guys.
Kyler is 9 years old now and has grown into a wonderful boy. Unfortunately he now has cancer so the tumor has changed. We are currently at St. Jude's and they are going to do a surgery Wednesday. Then he is going to be part of some type of radiation treatment called targeted proton radiation therapy.

Them deciding to do surgery is a good thing because it means he still has a chance. His tumor has grown about three times and has changed to a more aggressive type of cancer.
I am just asking for some prayers while we are in Memphis. It couldn't hurt and we will take anything at this point. Preyers, juju, vibes and thoughts are all welcome.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
It has been a long time and I'll update you guys.
Kyler is 9 years old now and has grown into a wonderful boy. Unfortunately he now has cancer so the tumor has changed. We are currently at St. Jude's and they are going to do a surgery Wednesday. Then he is going to be part of some type of radiation treatment called targeted proton radiation therapy.

Them deciding to do surgery is a good thing because it means he still has a chance. His tumor has grown about three times and has changed to a more aggressive type of cancer.
I am just asking for some prayers while we are in Memphis. It couldn't hurt and we will take anything at this point. Preyers, juju, vibes and thoughts are all welcome.
Very sad news Hoshy. Definitely in my thoughts and wishing your whole family the best.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts and prayers are with you and family. I’ve heard good things about St. Jude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Poor kid, sorry for this, cancer sucks even more when it's a little one. Good vibes brother!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I don't know why I thought of this when I learned today that my nephew will be going on hospice. I remember writing this with all the hope in the world years ago. I love you guys and sometimes this is the only place I feel like I can vent a little.

Most times the world isn't fair and this is a perfect example. Please keep him in your prayers, I am not a religious person by any means but it can't hurt. You guys have always been there for me and you have no idea how much that means.

Remember to love every chance you get and have a smoke for my nephew. We have been told it won't be long. He is perfect in every way except for the shit cancer.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk