What's new

Prayers for my nephew

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I don't know why I thought of this when I learned today that my nephew will be going on hospice. I remember writing this with all the hope in the world years ago. I love you guys and sometimes this is the only place I feel like I can vent a little.

Most times the world isn't fair and this is a perfect example. Please keep him in your prayers, I am not a religious person by any means but it can't hurt. You guys have always been there for me and you have no idea how much that means.

Remember to love every chance you get and have a smoke for my nephew. We have been told it won't be long. He is perfect in every way except for the shit cancer.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
So sorry bro

Prayers for you, your nephew, and family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I don't know why I thought of this when I learned today that my nephew will be going on hospice. I remember writing this with all the hope in the world years ago. I love you guys and sometimes this is the only place I feel like I can vent a little.

Most times the world isn't fair and this is a perfect example. Please keep him in your prayers, I am not a religious person by any means but it can't hurt. You guys have always been there for me and you have no idea how much that means.

Remember to love every chance you get and have a smoke for my nephew. We have been told it won't be long. He is perfect in every way except for the shit cancer.

So sorry to hear this Hoshy. I will definitely be praying for you and your family.

Love you man!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I hope that you can find peace and some happiness in the good memories you were able to make. There were many more days together than may have been imaginable all those years ago. I hope that brings a bit of relief in a time when joy can seem so distant.

The brotherhood will always be here. Feel free to vent when needed.