What's new

Prayers needed for my wife’s sister and her 2 girls.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My Brother-in-law was found dead yesterday up in NJ by my two nieces ages 11 & 5. He and my wife’s sister have been separated for 4-5 months now and he had the girls yesterday. They found him on the floor and called their mother telling her he was on the floor not moving and cold. Don’t know what the cause of death is yet.
Any prayers or good thoughts especially for the little ones would be greatly appreciated.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Geez Rick, that's horrible, I don't know what to say. I'll keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's just horrible brother, You have my prayers for all involved so sorry man!!

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks all.
Yesterday my wife went to her mother’s house in PA first, to pick her up so she could bring her to NJ with her. They will be heading to NJ this morning. It's about a 3 hour ride to her sister's house from there. Still no word on what the cause of death was.
Again, the prayers and good thoughts are appreciated especially for the little ones.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This made me very sad to hear this. Praying for the family and especially those two little girls. Life is precious. I am sad they won't grow up with there dad. Now they have to live with this memory of finding him. If you need anything else let us know.