What's new

Prayers needed.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm terribly saddened by the news i've recieved this morning.

CharterCaptain's Mom was rushed to the hospital last night.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but the update i recieved from him says the doctors think she has maybe suffered an anuerism, and it's not looking very good at all.

Cap'n and his family need alot of prayers right now. :cry:

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can Do!

I know only Too Well, about Hospital Woes! Do You know Her Name?

Christmas Week Too. Man, I was hoping that We were the only Ones Having Christmas in the Hospital.

Prayers Up!

Slack 8)

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Prayers sent. That is tough, especially this time of year.

Best wishes CC, hang in there.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Best wishes CC
Our family spent last Holiday season with my mother in law
at the hospital. It was a very hard thing to go thru.
The holidays are very hard on people as it is, compound it with illness and it is very troubling.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thank you all for the wishes and prayers.

I've come to know Cap'n and he's become like a brother to me, in so much that this feels like a member of my own family. Being the week of Christmas makes this so much more difficult on them.

Back awhile ago i had a medical crisis in my own family. A good friend sent me some Nepalese incense, which is sacred and blessed. Tibetan Buddhists perform Chod practice, which is burning sweet herbs as an offering for the well-being of others. I have a bit of this left, and i've been "sending smoke" since i heard of the news yesterday.

I'm hoping for the best for my friend and his family. [-o< I wish there was something more i could do. :cry:

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bsslack said:
I know only Too Well, about Hospital Woes! Do You know Her Name?

Christmas Week Too. Man, I was hoping that We were the only Ones Having Christmas in the Hospital.
Brother Slack,
I don't wish to post Cap'n personal info on the forums, he does'nt even place a snailer in his profile, so i feel maybe it's best if i respect his privacy. But in the intrest of prayers... PM sent.

I'm also sad that the Misses, Laura-Beth, could'nt be home for Christmas, but January comes soon bro, and we're all still pulling for you folks as well. [-o<

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
gonz,
Just wanted to update you on events. My mother passed at noon today.
We were all at her side and I believe this will be the most difficult thing I ever
deal with. As soon as I get everything in order I'll meet up with you on
chat. I will be back bro.
Merry Christmas,
Jim

:cry:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Oh man. That's rough. It's a terrible time of year for something like this to happen, but at least the Cap'n will be around family.

A good time to remember that though we miss those who pass on, they never truly leave us as long as we keep them in our hearts. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Cap'n.