What's new

Prayers needed.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Oh man. That's rough. It's a terrible time of year for something like this to happen, but at least the Cap'n will be around family.

A good time to remember that though we miss those who pass on, they never truly leave us as long as we keep them in our hearts. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Cap'n.
I agree I lost my father 2 years ago today, I will have Cap'n in my thought and prayers today as well as my father.

Rich

CharterCaptain

Master Baiter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you all for your prayers and kind words! A special thanks to gonz for relaying the information and making this thread possible. It is a welcome surprize on a not so happy holiday for me. Our family has really pulled together to make the best of it as that is what Mom would have wanted. To see the outpouring of prayers and condolences makes it a bit easier to deal with. It's good to know people care.
I hope everyone takes a little time to remember those that are no longer with us during the holidays, I know I will.

God Bless all of you and your families during this holiday season!

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm sorry for not posting sooner but this one hit close to home. You have my deepest condolences my friend and your mom is in a very good place now and her pain is over. Be strong for the rest of your family but take care of yourself as well.