What's new

prayers needed

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow bro, thanks for the update! I think it's just miraculous that his injuries are so minor. You had every right to be concerned ... when I read your intro I was like "oh no." So glad to hear the injuries were less than it appeared, but I will CONTINUE to pray for a speedy and complete recovery!!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Awesome news brother. Praying still that you guys will be back out on the lake in no time and that the big man upstairs continues to watch over you and your brother.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Chad, I am just now getting the news. I am so sorry to hear of this accident but am thankful of the updated news and praying that your brother, Jeff is back on his feet in no time.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
On my way home now. I have been at the hospital 34 hours and haven't gotten much sleep. My mom is here so I think its time to rest. BTW I smoked a sencillo with the surgeon who worked on my brother and gave him a carlito god of fire I've been hanging on to. The funny thing is his name is Doctor Padron!!! Great guy.

Time to rest.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Chad...It's never to late to find Jesus. He is always there waiting for you. I will pray very hard for your brother at this moment and for you as well. I just read this thread and I'm glad things are looking good...the power of prayer and our Lord is amazing.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Chad...It's never to late to find Jesus. He is always there waiting for you. I will pray very hard for your brother at this moment and for you as well. I just read this thread and I'm glad things are looking good...the power of prayer and our Lord is amazing.
Ditto what Ciggy said. Good luck. Will be thinking about you

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when my brother fell out of the back of the truck
See, this is why we send in the Marines FIRST.

Had it been Hicks that infil'ed off the back of the truck, there would have been a destroyed boat and trailer...and Hicks would be standing there, looking at the carnage, asking "did I do that?" :nodlaugh:

Glad to hear the Excellent prognosis!! WHEW!

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good news fellas my brother left the hospital this mornin and iS back home. Unfortunately he has a back brace, cast, sewn on ear and a lot of road rash but he should be able to take the neck brace off in 12 weeks. I'll be around checking on him often being that I'm now kinda unemployed after leaving the military 2 weeks ago (I'm a bum I know) LOL.