What's new

Prayers Needed

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Sorry to hear, I know cancer all too well from family, friends and coworkers. It sounds like you are taking this on with a great attitude and I think that is half the battle... stay strong and thanks for the update!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So glad to hear things went well, Dave

The father in law of a good friend has survived throat cancer, and he is doing well....Hang in there!

Last edited:

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Dave God is good. all the time. trust in Him ..for only He nows when and where we meet.
I am praying for you and yours that all will be HIS will...
Dave, Trust in Him to relieve you of all pain and may He give you peace on the 13th
I pray He will guide the doctors hands and you will make a complete recovery
Peace and Grace to you and your family.
Dave if you would like further contact with me on prayers on so on..leave me a addy and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk.....God Bless my Brother

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Dave I did not see your post today before I responded, but If I can be of any assistance let me know ...see post above

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I'm sorry to hear that it was Cancer, but glad to hear things worked out well for you. Continued prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Dan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dave, this sucks. Glad they did what they could. Praying for a complete and full recovering and NO re-occurance!:stickbeat