What's new

Prayers please!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I know the power of prayer, and humbly ask for your prayers for my daughter. She came down with a bad cough Tuesday, by Thursday had a 101 fever that was 103 Friday morning. Wife got her to the doctor Friday morning and got a pneumonia diagnosis. Temp got to 104 briefly Saturday. Today it was still 101, antibiotics weren’t working. We got a referral to Cook Children’s Hospital and they admitted her. They’re telling us it’s either mycoplasma pneumonia or antibiotic resistant pneumonia. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors, healing for my daughter and that God is honored either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Absolutely praying and thoughts coming to you and your family. I've experienced at least 12 bouts of pneumonia in my lifetime.... Infectious Disease Dr.s are very dedicated and smart people and will find the answers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys and your daughter in specific are in our prayer: offering tonight's mass and prayers on her intention!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thank you everyone! We’ve had great support in this. Some of the ministers from our church came by today, and no sooner did our youth minister finish praying than the nurse came in saying it’s mycoplasma pneumonia and we would be out today with a new prescription. We were really worried when her temp shot up to 102 this morning even after the new meds. Praise God for good news!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Popping in for more support, glad to see the last post was good news!
Keep it up making sure everyone is doing the best by your daughter to get a full recovery. We're here to help you out the best we can.