What's new

Prayers requested

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I thought I needed to give an update. Mom's condition has improved significantly. We are not out of the woods yet but things are looking a lot more optimistic. She will have a long recovery with at least 20 days in rehab at a facility. I want to tell all of you how much I appreciate your prayers, good thoughts, well wishes and texts. You guys and gals are the greatest. Proud to be one of you.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Just seeing this and said a prayer. Glad to hear that she pulled through! I pray that her recovery goes well.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just an update guys. After a week in the rehab unit my Mom took a real bad turn yesterday. Fever is back up, no food eaten for 5 days, very lethargic...so we are praying that God's will be done whatever the outcome. It doesn't look good. Again I appreciate all the prayers and kind thoughts and words expressed on her behalf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got word that my Mother is in near critical condition. She is being aggressively treated in the hospital but things do not look promising at all right now. She is 84 years old and has lived a wonderfully rich Christian life. She was married to my Father for 65 years until we lost him in 2013. If you pray ask God to provide a healing touch to my Mom if is His will to do so. Thanks brothers.
You got it Brother! I am praying for your Mom and your family!