What's new

Pre-order information

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Ordered, thanks E, Tim and JD... looking forward to trying these and surprised there were still some Large shirts available 50 minutes after the sale opened. I still have a few of the original BOTL cigars left sitting in the nice BOTL box but can't get myself to smoke'em. I gave most out, only smoked 1, but don't want to run out!?! LOL So it will be nice to have 15 more BOTL cigars to share and finally smoke! LOL

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Ordered, thanks E, Tim and JD... looking forward to trying these and surprised there were still some Large shirts available 50 minutes after the sale opened. I still have a few of the original BOTL cigars left sitting in the nice BOTL box but can't get myself to smoke'em. I gave most out, only smoked 1, but don't want to run out!?! LOL So it will be nice to have 15 more BOTL cigars to share and finally smoke! LOL
I think there are for more larger guys like myself on the board. Having larges left actually doesn't surprise me.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Thank you guys for a very clear and organized process. I'm sure this took a lot of work.

I ordered, but was surprised there were still XXLs left based on how many of you guys I've met to-date... lol.

Ordered mine as well, Tim was extremely helpful and bent over backwards to accommodate a credit card fiasco. Stupid online pirates stealing my CC number.

This company is perfect for representing the BOTL way, I will order from them again and strongly urge all of you to do the same

Placed my order right away but it didn't seem to accept my coupon. Used my android phone. Placed a 2nd order and sent pm to Tim. Awaiting reply but should be good as the coupon just worked and I needed a L shirt size.