What's new

Pre-order information

I've got mine ready:

"This was a pre-order, and they're just charging my card now. It's for our special BOTL cigars that I've been waiting over a year for."
smooth. but this is why i keep a slush fund. only been married a month but it's helped out on numerous occasions ;)

sean

BoM June 13
I've got mine ready:

"This was a pre-order, and they're just charging my card now. It's for our special BOTL cigars that I've been waiting over a year for."
Thats a good one. I used: "Honey, these cigars are special just for those of us who are members... besides, they'll make a great Fathersday/Birthday gift to myself AND proceeds help keep the community alive - it's grassroots, babe. You love that stuff."

Seriously, Thanks to Eric, JD, and Tim for making this a reality. I can't wait to wear my t-shirt while I hold my newborn for the first time, next month.

njstone

BoM January 2010
I'm so thankful that this release was done ONLINE. It's so hard for me to do phone orders from here, so I've missed out on most LEs since moving here 2-years ago, other than what BOTLs can score for me (which has happened several times ... good to have Brothers!).

JLB

Thats a good one. I used: "Honey, these cigars are special just for those of us who are members... besides, they'll make a great Fathersday/Birthday gift to myself AND proceeds help keep the community alive - it's grassroots, babe. You love that stuff."
Hahaha, i just laughed my ass off. That was great.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Ordered hopefully there are shirts left in XXL I'm a tall guy but I'll take a extra smedium if that's all that's left.
got my order in, also xxl, and also hoping the length is sufficient. being a tall guy if it is short I'm SOL. and I won't go the smedium route... I'll save that for jfire.