What's new

Pre-order Tat TAA '13?

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
As I was cigar trolling yet again, I came across this link to Cigar Box PA, taking preorders for a special size Tat 10th Anniversary that will be available in September. It says this stick will replace the TAA for this year?

http://www.cigarboxpa.com/Tatuaje-10th-Anniversary-Box

I was looking for more info on the TAA and came across the page.

Any brothers in the know that can shed light on this? I would like to know more before I pull a $200 trigger.

Thanks,
Shark

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
There's a 13 edition? What are the specs?
I think its just an extension to the brown label line but only TAA shops will receive them. And I think it will have the 10th Anni bands and packaging.

I remember reading that on someones website months back. Be it halfwheel, seths humidor, or someone. Cant remember. Could be wrong lol

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yup. It's taking the place of the Tatuaje's TAA-branded exclusive, but will be exclusive to shops that attend TAA, and is an extension of the brown label 10th anniversary releases.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Little confused- same blend and wrapper as the TAA 2012?
No. The "TAA 2013" is not in the same line as the two previous versions of the Tatuaje TAAs. It's the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary cigar in an exclusive vitola only available to TAA member stores. Tatuaje is not producing a separate TAA 2013 line this year.