What's new

PRE-RELEASE La Dueña by My Father Cigars & Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice review. I, too, had the opportunity to smoke a La Duena Petit Robusto this past Tuesday when I was in Miami with Pete and others (plug: lookout for the Apr issue of Cigar Press Mag--the cover will be a first in our industry).

La Duena was one of the most flavorful cigars I've had in some time--EXCELLENT stick; I wanted to EAT it. Pete described it to me as "La Casita meets La Riqueza" (which is a great description). I told him it was a really "juicy" smoke (which he agreed with, as well).

DO keep your eyes open for this one--beyond boxworthy.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice review. I, too, had the opportunity to smoke a La Duena Petit Robusto this past Tuesday when I was in Miami with Pete and others (plug: lookout for the Apr issue of Cigar Press Mag--the cover will be a first in our industry).

La Duena was one of the most flavorful cigars I've had in some time--EXCELLENT stick; I wanted to EAT it. Pete described it to me as "La Casita meets La Riqueza" (which is a great description). I told him it was a really "juicy" smoke (which he agreed with, as well).

DO keep your eyes open for this one--beyond boxworthy.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Oh man, if thats for real I'm sold! The La Rickeys are my favorite line extensions of Tatuaje by far!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's hard not to be jealous of you jet setting all around smoking all these good cigars. I'm going to start calling you the James Bond of cigars!!! LOL
lol, and I'm british also (only by paper work really).

I am home until may now, unless something else comes up :)

Dan

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks for the review. These sound great. Can't wait to try one. Luckily, I won't have to, Jeff gave me one at the herf yesterday - Thanks Jeff!!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for reading guys. It's funny, everything I smoke now when I finish I think.. man I wish I had a La Duena to light up next.

Can't come soon enough for me.

Dan

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sold! I'll need to pick up some of these! Anything with Jaime Garcia and Pete Johnson's name involved has my attention :)