What's new

prescott

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Moving to Prescott, AZ. Looking to see if there are any good shops and lounges as well as fellow smokers. I will arrive there shortly, one week left here in the North Dakota oilfield then off to the warmth of Arizona. shoot me a messege with any info.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Great to know guys, I planned on hitting up Scottsdale once a month (probably more) and stocking up. Will let you know when I arrive, maybe a smoke is in order.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anytime you are down in Scottsdale you are welcome to come smoke here at Cigar King. No membership required. We would love to have you brother!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
This is pretty much the answer when it comes to Prescott... Take the time to drive down into the Valley and there are a number of great shops! There are also a ton of great BOTLs down here (that AZCigarNut guy is one to stay away from... but the rest of 'em are good people). :)
Would agree with all of the above and AZCigarNut is one sneaky SOB.:hysterica

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Anytime you are down in Scottsdale you are welcome to come smoke here at Cigar King. No membership required. We would love to have you brother!
+1 Look no further than the King!!!

In reality though, we are blessed with several great places down here in the valley. Hope to see you down here sometime.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Say what you want about the Prescott area we might not have the lounges. However, we do not have the sweat running down our ass cracks either. LOL I do love some of the lounges in Phoenix though.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yeah but WHERE?

That's what's great about the Valley... you can herf INDOORS at any one of two dozen cigar lounges with air conditioning, couches, leather chairs, flat screen TVs, and even BYO bars.

Ex: I watched the Yotes game on a giant HDTV, last night, while having free cold beers, a stogie, air conditioning, a leather chair, and my own ash tray stand... all while poker chips flew and pizza was delivered!

Sorry, Prescott - love your weather in the summer, but the Valley has you killed when it comes to cigars!

Total side note though........ as soon as the wife is all healed up...... motorcycle ride to Prescott???
Couple thoughts - in Prescott, we can smoke outside... grill up some dead animal... throw football/horseshoes/ladder around... etc. Yeah, some of the Phx lounges are awesome, but being outside in summer is a good change of pace.

On the motorcycle ride... can I attach a baby bjorn to sissy bars? Ha ha - kidding! I'd be game for a ride up there!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Yeah talk to me in December when your toes are blue. :) It's a trade-off, for sure, when it comes to weather...... but for cigars... the Valley wins - no contest.
I can always put on socks for my toes even though I am in sandals year round. But in Phoenix I cannot take off most of my clothes Sea World will come looking for Shamu. :headroll: