What's new

Preserver

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looks good in theory. My only concern is the limitation in size for the sticks it can hold. 5 1/2, which eliminates quite a few of my sticks I would take with on the boat. I like to go for late night cruises starting around 10pm and go till midnight. I need a big stick to help fill the time adaquetly. (Alright, stop it you delinquents) I have a leather cedar lined carrier I use for that. If I'm traveling for 3 weeks I'll need more than 2 cigars. I'll stick to my Armored Humi.

As far as "gadget factor", way cool and I would almost have to get one just for the gadget factor alone. :thumbsup:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Also, how much moisture are you pushing out of the sticks when you "load" it? But I agree, as far as "gadget factor" it ranks pretty good. I think that they should send a few to a couple of brothers and get a "field test" performed!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I like my Otterboxes. Have a five and a fifteen. Water proof, crush proof, airlock. They have been all over the world for weeks at a time. Seems to me everytime you open it, which is the reason to bring it, you let that bad air in so they work the same. Look like fun though.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was thinking the same thing. How much moisture gets vacuumed out with the air? Probably minimum amount.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Another thought, how delicate is the cigar wrapper or ring gage. Cameroon wrappers are very thin, sucking the air out may crack it. Thin ring gages like pantelas or lanceros, how would they hold up under the pressure? In theory, looks great!!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
caudio51 said:
:rofl:

Taking up too much space huh?
Yea, some crap about "not safe for kids" & "what if one goes off" & my favorite "what if a terrorist steals it". Typical liberalistic fear driven, hate mongering crap.