What's new

Price increase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Countereit statement. Stick with a group of reliable vendors!

Mike

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Prince said:
On the Island, I believe It will have a huge effect. However, I believe the smoking ban there had a larger one. Only to the tourist traffic mind you.
I was refering to people like you, me and a lot of regular habanos smokers.
For example. Let's just say I can get a cab of Boli PCs for approx $200,
if it went up to $220, I would still buy it... no question. and that is a 10% increase.

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd have to agree with Bruce5..... I'll still be buying Cubans even if the price increases 25%..... I'll just buy less at a time:D

I don't think this will affect the overall buying trend in the market as most people who smoke Cuban cigars do so on a fairly regular basis. I personally don't mind shelling out a couple of extra bucks for my favorite sticks..... I'd rather not have to but it ain't gonna stop me from smoking.

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll be there Bruce, I've already got my plane tickets and Greg, Mike, & I are working on getting a hotel set up. When are you getting there?

I'll be landing @ LAX on the 1st at around 1200-ish. Can't wait to HERF with you guys.

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will get in Thursday the 30th at noon. Spending the day with Mo, crashing at his place. You know he was in my wedding, miss him greatly. Will see you there on the 1st. Got a special cigar lined up for you.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bruce5 said:
Got a special cigar lined up for you.
it's called a "monica".. :grinFU:

serious, can't wait.
dustin, i already have my tickets bought, i land around 2:30, and will get a car, so you can ride with me and mike. i also have a room being held, that i have to reserve for sure here in a few days, the place you PMed me about. i asked for the govt discount, the price went up from 99/night to 116/night??!! :argh:
do you plan on staying there as well? mike is staying on the sofa sleeper in my room.

so, i'll be there.

bruce, just got your phone message. we'll work on some kind of trade for my PSP2s... you partagas whore... nice talking to you again.

and to stay on topic: yep, the price increase won't bother me too much. it happens like clockwork.
i would like clarification on the "dwindling list of users" to that vendor... hopefully i've given them enough business that i'm not on that list of cuts.