What's new

Priceless!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I know that this will sound strange to most of you but I have more of a problem with a resident of the US (US citizen or not) burning a flag then I do with a foreigner on foreign soil burning a flag.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Buckwheat said:
I know that this will sound strange to most of you but I have more of a problem with a resident of the US (US citizen or not) burning a flag then I do with a foreigner on foreign soil burning a flag.

I don't have a problem with either, as long as the outcome is the same as above.

:bouncetau :rolling: :bouncetau

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I understand what you are saying Buckwheat. However, both situations still piss me off...just to various degrees.

That's a great set of pics Prince, thanks for that.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Personally, I don't understand people burning the flag, I mean, after all, they are destroying it in the most respectful means possible. After all, the flag became tainted once they touched it, so the only viable course of action would be to burn the flag and retire it.....

Andrew

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was referring to the rather political nature of your post, and no judgement about it one way or another, just different from what I usually see around here....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Texas Cop said:
...What is Cigarwise?

Andrew
It's another board. I was referred there by another member about a month ago becuase they were having a "lively" discussion of what might determine a person's sexual orientation. I later found that it was livelier than even I could have wished. After one post I was basically told not to let the door hit me on the way out...Gotta love that... Glutton for punishment that I am, I have remained... :ninja: