What's new

Priceless!

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yes, Cigarwise is a pretty rough crowd. I know we are not a place that has political threads and discussions but I look at The Prince's start up of this thread as a social commentary more than a political statement.

I have seen that picture series before with different commentary under it before.
In view of the events in London the other day, this may have extra meaning.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gee, Allan. Thanks for injecting your rancor into what should have been a hilarious post to everyone who hates terrorist.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Burning a flag is not an act of terrorism. Stupid gesture, yes. Terrorism, no.

Let’s hope that we always live in a country were people have the freedom to commit stupid gestures but that we have the wisdom not to.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buckwheat said:

Let’s hope that we always live in a country were people have the freedom to commit stupid gestures but that we have the wisdom not to.
Of course Burning the flag is not terrorism. This picture was taken in Pakistan. That said, I believe all the people in this picture harbor terrorist ideals. Do I believe the people in this picture revel in the joy of harming America, and it's allies? Absolutely.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Buckwheat said:

Not if 60 odd Senators and the States have their way. Flag "desecration" amendment is being proposed, again, this year.

Since I seem to have to really MARK what I am saying

*I do not advocate burning flags*

I"d rather post to CigarWise.

BUT...and this is important(to me at least)...This would be the first attempt to chip away at something in the Bill of Rights(FIRST AMENDMENT)....Think about how important they were to the Founding Fathers...And now, some are trying to change that. IMO, there are a lot more pressing issues.