What's new

Pricing

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Closed on Sunday? That always annoyed me for some of the cigar lounges and stores around here but I didn't expect that to be the case over there.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
In Tijuana, Sunday is family day. Go to mass, have a late lunch or early dinner with the family, and head to the beach or the bull ring (if there is a fight that day). Or, if Xolos are playing, get together and watch the match.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's going on Saturday so should be alright. I'll update with pricing if he winds up making it.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The Cohibas will be pretty expensive. I was in the Cabo LCDH after xmas and looked at prices, but can't remember specifics. You're looking at $35+ for any of those Cohibas. I'm guessing around $20 for the Monte and Upmann #2 and maybe $15ish for RASS? Total guessing though, but Mexican prices are pretty high.

If you want to try something unique, have your cousin ask for a Carlos Fernandez custom roll. He's a good roller from Cuba and rolls cigars out of that shop. Not sure if he would have any singles right now but timing might be good to ask.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I was checking general pricing on other sites and they seem to be in the same ball-park. The only one that was under $10 was the RASS but like you said Mexican pricing can be higher.

I'll ask him to inquire about the Carlos Fernandez custom roll. Never know he might get lucky. Thanks for the tip.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Cohibas will be pretty expensive. I was in the Cabo LCDH after xmas and looked at prices, but can't remember specifics. You're looking at $35+ for any of those Cohibas. I'm guessing around $20 for the Monte and Upmann #2 and maybe $15ish for RASS? Total guessing though, but Mexican prices are pretty high.

If you want to try something unique, have your cousin ask for a Carlos Fernandez custom roll. He's a good roller from Cuba and rolls cigars out of that shop. Not sure if he would have any singles right now but timing might be good to ask.
You were pretty close. He texted me the following prices:

Monte #2 $27
H.Upmann #2 $23
RASS $20

And the real shocker!!!

Behike 52 $60

He did say they knock about $5 off each stick if you buy them in packs of 5.

I'll be in Canada in a couple of weeks. If I get a chance I'll check prices there. If anyone else has any pricing info or know a place to get the best deals please post.

David

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

You were pretty close. He texted me the following prices:

Monte #2 $27
H.Upmann #2 $23
RASS $20

And the real shocker!!!

Behike 52 $60

He did say they knock about $5 off each stick if you buy them in packs of 5.

I'll be in Canada in a couple of weeks. If I get a chance I'll check prices there. If anyone else has any pricing info or know a place to get the best deals please post.

David
Canada expensive!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with spending a little more to guarantee authenticity. This probably won't help with that but I found it very interesting. This guy taped the retail prices for various CCs in Cuba.

[video=youtube;j0MkUbANz78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MkUbANz78"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0MkUbANz78[/video]

If nothing else, remember if you're buying online from www.templatefakecubancigarshop dot internet and their prices are lower than the per stick prices IN CUBA, they're probably fake =D No one online is selling real BHKs for $18/stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, Xavier....$16-17(?) for a BRC gave me more than a bit of a pause, but there is something to be said for the environment as well. For the record, drinks are not cheap either. But I am going to hang there a few times this year and enjoy a few special sticks(not sure what yet, but I am positive something will jump out at me). The back deck, pool area and dock is a hell of a way to watch the sun go down....
Since this thread popped back to the top. Most memorable cigar of the trip was a Monty Edmundo Dante that was fantastic. So was the mojito & glass of Havana Club.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone been to the LCDH in Tijuana lately? My cousin's heading down there this weekend and I asked him to maybe pick up a couple sticks for me. Wondering what kind of prices I was looking at for the following sticks: Cohiba (Esplendido, Siglo VI & Behike 52), Montecristo #2, H.Upmann #2, and RASS. Appreciate any info you guys might have. Thanks
I was there a few weeks ago. My best recollection is RASS ~$15 Behike 52 ~$30-40ish Siglo VI mid to high $30s Monte 2 mid $20s no clue on the H.Upmann. I'd really recommend trying the HdM epicure de luxe, it's a LCDH exclusive, cheaper than the ELs, and delicious. If you want you can call or email them and ask. Moises runs the shop and I'm guessing he'll answer a few price questions.

The prices get better if you buy several sticks together.