What's new

Project "Para Japón" by La Aurora - Support for JAPAN!!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A buddy and I are spiltting up a box. Already got one reserved and paid for.
That is awesome! We are getting a ton of people adding themselves to the wait list on parajapon.com. I was told the cigars will ship late next week, or the week after. but that all could change as you guys know.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
On April 29 (Fri), 2011 at ParaJapon.com, with special guest Guillermo Leon, President of La Aurora and Miami Cigar & Co., La Aurora US exclusive distributor, will host a virtual release party for the La Aurora benefit for Japan cigar “Para Japón”.

Date: April 29 (Fri), 2011, Starting at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Live Location: in Miami Cigar & Co. Headquarters
Streaming via: http://www.paraJapon.com
You can communicate@: Ustream Chat, Twitter, Facebook

Details of the Virtual Release Party
The Virtual Release Party will be a live online event hosted by Team of Project Para Japón that is open to anyone who wishes to join in on this significant occasion. The event will be streamed live via UStream (Link will be on ParaJapon.com) and Guillermo will be on hand to answer any questions about the Para Japón cigar, or any of the La Aurora products. Also attending the event via UStream Chat, Twitter, and Facebook are all of the cigar bloggers who attended the La Aurora media event in the Dominican Republic. These bloggers will share stories from the trip, and give their opinions on the “Para Japón” cigar.

hope to see everyone there

Dan

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I smoked one of these yesterday morning. Pretty solid cigar! mild/medium bodied and plenty of flavor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On April 29 (Fri), 2011 at ParaJapon.com, with special guest Guillermo Leon, President of La Aurora and Miami Cigar & Co., La Aurora US exclusive distributor, will host a virtual release party for the La Aurora benefit for Japan cigar “Para Japón”.

*sigh* if i manage to stay up until 2 am :sleep: our time, i´ll certainly join that event..

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
very cool to see this... a great example to set.

I tried to get on the waiting list but didn't get the confirmation email. No worries - I'm going to check with my local to see if they got any boxes in.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
very cool to see this... a great example to set.

I tried to get on the waiting list but didn't get the confirmation email. No worries - I'm going to check with my local to see if they got any boxes in.
we are collecting that list and it will be sent to Miami cigars. So it's not all lost :)

Also there are 10 or so blogs running contests to get some of these sticks if you do some surfing.

thanks for everyone's nice comments.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump because the online party is tomorrow

Details of the Virtual Release Party
The Virtual Release Party will be a live online event hosted by Team of Project Para Japón that is open to anyone who wishes to join in on this significant occasion. The event will be streamed live via UStream (Link will be on ParaJapon.com) and Guillermo will be on hand to answer any questions about the Para Japón cigar, or any of the La Aurora products. Also attending the event via UStream Chat, Twitter, and Facebook are all of the cigar bloggers who attended the La Aurora media event in the Dominican Republic. These bloggers will share stories from the trip, and give their opinions on the “Para Japón” cigar.

hope to see everyone there

Dan

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was supposed to get some from Mario, but they somehow never made it. I was unable to attend the release party anyway, but I will be buying a box of these soon. Great gesture, and outstanding project guys!
Scott