What's new

PSD4 Review

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I'm sure this has been reviewed multiple times before, but I have never felt the urge to write a review until now. This is my first CC in quite some time, and is definitely worthy of having a box consume space in my humi (in the future of course). I waited until after dinner to enjoy this stick, with an IBC Root Beer.
Nice smooth wrapper, a nice sheen.
After punching the cap, I took a couple of pre-light draws. Very smooth draw with aromas of cedar and tobacco. Proceeded to light this smoke with my Xikar double flame butane lighter.
1st third: nice even burn, with lots of thick creamy smoke. Can pick up the sweetness with subtle leather, cedar, and earth tones
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425192154.037198.jpg
2nd third: same as the 1st, with more strength and a nice amount of spice on a couple of pulls, then disappears. A decent amount of chocolate/sweetness, with some stronger aromas of leather, cedar, tobacco, and earth. Ash is dark grey, with a little uneven burn that corrects itself after a few pulls. Really enjoying this smoke at this point.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425192380.517021.jpg
Final third: starting to wish this would last a little longer. A very enjoyable smoke, and the IBC is really bringing out the chocolate/sweet flavor. Hit a good spot with plenty of spice and peat for a couple of pulls, then disappears again. Strength has picked up quite a bit from the first third, but isn't over-powering. Still lots of thick creamy smoke, almost chewy. Never got too hot, even at the nub. A little uneven burn again, but nothing too bad.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425192660.189407.jpg
Overall, I would say this was an excellent smoke, and definitely one of my top smokes to this point. I only wish it would've lasted a little longer. Total burn time was about 75 minutes.

Last edited:

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Good Stuff Bro !

a psd4 review is always a welcomed sight , and even moreso with the current vintages .
+1 w/boxcodes posted .