PToM - January 2015; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

PToM - January 2015; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
All the blends that took second place in last year's polls are getting a second chance.
Cast your vote today! (vote above - in Tapatalk, go to Menu and choose "Web View")

Jan: -none- (@Grrrrr609 started this in February 2014 - Thanks, Dave!)
Feb: Drew Estate Toasted Black Cavendish (Aro Ribbon Cut)
Mar: Drew Estate Heirloom Cherry (Aro Ribbon Cut)
Apr: skipped
May: no vote
Jun: Dunhill Flake (VA Flake) -tied with- Orlik Golden Sliced (VA/Bur Flake)
Jul: Bell's Three Nuns (VA/Bur Curley Cut)
Aug: G.L. Pease Jackknife Plug (Dark Fired VA/Bur Plug) WINNER! The review thread is HERE
Sep: Mac Baren - HH Latakia Flake (English Flake)
Oct: Dunhill Royal Yacht (VA based Aro Ribbon Cut)
Nov: Pipeworks & Wilke No. 400 (English Ready Rubbed)
Dec: pipesandcigars.com: Russ' Blend Yule Log (English Ribbon Cut) (Peterson "Holiday Season" is no longer available)

(unlimited choice poll)
Leave a comment telling us that you voted in order to bump the thread! ;)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Put my vote in, how is the dunhill royal yacht? Seen a couple tins of it at my local b&m an was thinking of picking one up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put my vote in, how is the dunhill royal yacht? Seen a couple tins of it at my local b&m an was thinking of picking one up.
While it didn't get my vote (I went for Three Nuns) I have yet to try a Dunhill blend I didn't like. Royal Yacht is no exception and I consider it a great afternoon smoke.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
While it didn't get my vote (I went for Three Nuns) I have yet to try a Dunhill blend I didn't like. Royal Yacht is no exception and I consider it a great afternoon smoke.
Sounds like I will be stopping by this weekend an getting some. If I remember correctly I think all the tins of it there had a couple years on them.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, the poll closes in just over two hours and looks like it will be the jackknife plug. I wonder if there is a big flavor difference between the "regular" version and the "moldy" version? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA