PToM - July 2014; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

PToM - July 2014; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have at least sample amounts of theee of the choices. I like my odds to not have to extend my baccy collection to partake this month.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I have at least sample amounts of theee of the choices. I like my odds to not have to extend my baccy collection to partake this month.
that there is a defeatist attitude, sir. embrace your impulsive hoarder! o)
Heck, I was trying to make sure there were some in the list I don't have just so I had the chance at "needing" to place an order! :grin:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I rarely smoke what I have, so having an excuse to go out and try something already in my possession would be a positive.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no harm, just making a little noise. hell, if it motivates ONE of us to try something new, or rediscover something we forgot about, it's worth it, right? o)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Never any harm from comments on this site. Well, except for the type that tends to go boom.

I'm fully slipping down the slope, despite the rarity of my smoking. I now have 5 briars, having thrice said I was done buying pipes. Three of my briars haven't even been smoked yet. I'm still pondering which varieties I want to designate for them.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Never any harm from comments on this site. Well, except for the type that tends to go boom.

I'm fully slipping down the slope, despite the rarity of my smoking. I now have 5 briars, having thrice said I was done buying pipes. Three of my briars haven't even been smoked yet. I'm still pondering which varieties I want to designate for them.
Remember the awesome thing about a pipe is that you dont have to finish at one time, you can set it down and pick it up later in the day when you have time.