PToM - March 2016; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

PToM - March 2016; Pipe Tobacco of the Month Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Cast your vote for the March Pipe Tobacco of the Month:
Vote above. (in Tapatalk, go to Menu and choose Web View)

Aro: Barclay Rex Barclay Slice (Broken Flake: Virginia w/ vanilla flavoring)

VA: McClelland Stave-Aged 35 Virginia Ribbon (Ribbon: Virginia w/ bourbon flavor)

Lat / English: Robert Lewis 123 Mixture (Ribbon: Black Cavendish, Cigar Leaf, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia)

Perique / VA/Per: Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs (Plug: Virginia, Perique, w/ rum flavor)

Burley / VA/Bur: Solani 660 Silver Flake (Flake: Kentucky, Virginia)

(multiple choice poll)
This poll will close on March 5, 2016 at 01:14 CST.
Comment after you vote to bump the thread! ;)

Click HERE to return to the PToM Master Thread

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
We've actually got three in the running this month with some added flavoring, but no real "traditional" aromatics, so I threw Barclay Slice in the spot with its definite noticeable vanilla note.
It was kind of a tough call to make offering a Barclay Rex tobacco, as the minimum purchase is 7oz. Quite a lot for someone to drop blind on something they want to try, especially when you consider their $15 minimum shipping.
If we do end up choosing Barclay Slice, though, I'll gladly run another group buy for anyone wanting to give it a shot without the high dollar commitment.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We've actually got three in the running this month with some added flavoring, but no real "traditional" aromatics, so I threw Barclay Slice in the spot with its definite noticeable vanilla note.
It was kind of a tough call to make offering a Barclay Rex tobacco, as the minimum purchase is 7oz. Quite a lot for someone to drop blind on something they want to try, especially when you consider their $15 minimum shipping.
If we do end up choosing Barclay Slice, though, I'll gladly run another group buy for anyone wanting to give it a shot without the high dollar commitment.
I have to break into mine. But I think if another run does go through I'm most likely in for it. I have one that I seem to be reaching for a lot lately.