• Burley / VA/Bur: Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Pure Semois

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Cast your vote for the October Pipe Tobacco of the Month:
(vote above - in Tapatalk, go to Menu and choose Web View)

Aro: Dunhill Royal Yacht (Ribbon: Virginia w/ light plum flavor)

VA: McClelland Bulk No. 5100 Red Cake (Ready Rubbed: Virginia)

Lat / English: Hearth & Home House of Lords (Coarse Cut: Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia)

Perique / VA/Per: Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls (Curly Cut: Perique, Virginia) WINNER! The review thread is HERE

Burley / VA/Bur: Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Pure Semois (Ribbon: Burley relative, but a unique tobacco in it's own right)

Cav: Butera's Royal Vintage Sweet Cavendish (Ribbon: Black Cavendish, Virginia)

(multiple choice poll)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've only seen one pumpkin spice tobacco, but they do seem to exist.
I was just playing. Lol but one of my locals makes one called Sleepy Hollow. It's actually not bad at all IMHO.
Been hearing a lot about this on YouTube. Strauss right? Heard they sold out of the first run already.
I just bought a tin of Sutliff's Pumpkin Spice. Had a bowl the other night and rather enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I've only seen one pumpkin spice tobacco, but they do seem to exist.
I was just playing. Lol but one of my locals makes one called Sleepy Hollow. It's actually not bad at all IMHO.
Been hearing a lot about this on YouTube. Strauss right? Heard they sold out of the first run already.
I will end this thread jacking by saying yes Straus and I have plenty so send over that addy if you what to try a couple bowls I can send a small sample in a bubble mailer really cheap. I have plenty

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
WOW hahaha It is that time of year again. My favorite *Bucks is pumpkin spice..... didn't know there was a pumpkin spice tobacco nor did I ever think of looking for one LOL. Hope you all enjoy. Maybe some one around these parts will start selling it and I can check it out. Or maybe I shouldn't I may not like to drink any more *bucks when I can just chill and smoke the taste lol

James

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Crap. I need to vote but I don't have my password manager app on my work phone. *grumble*

If you can take non-vote feedback, I vote for:

Deluxe Navy Rolls
Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Pure Semois

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Loaded up a Little Bowl of this months Tobacco in my almost new to me Savinelli 622KS. This tobacco I have yet to rub it out. One of the things I love about this pipe, I can take 3 coins stacked fold them in 1/2 and 1/2 again stuff them in this pipe and it smokes wonderful. Perfect Draw stays lit for 3/4 the bowl, I have yet to rub this tobacco out. Smokes to good the way I am loading it. I guess I am afraid that I may mess up the tobacco any other way :)

James

3 coins pack a punch too!