What's new

Puff N' Stuff CG

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Tried searching for a thread, but didn't see one. Anybody tried this cigar and have any thoughts? Would love to hear them. We know Brooks likes em....but what about you all? I have a box on the way, which is a little out of charector for me these days, but I loved the Le bijou line when it came out and this is a great size. Anyway, would love to hear what you think. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Damn good cigar. It has quite a bit of strength and pepper in the start but there is definitely a raspberry flavor that comes along and makes it quite unique. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I've really been trying to ignore this release... I love the Le Bijou & this is an awesome size for the whole filler:wrapper ratio... I do hope this is just a preview of something to become a regular production size!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hossdog just gave me one of these this past weekend, hoping to fire it up tomorrow!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
This is a fantastic stick if you enjoy spice. I smoked two ROTT and they were excellent. Definitely a full-bodied smoke that will kick your ass if you haven't made the right preparations, though. This is the best vitola I've had the LB1922 in, with the PR coming in second.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Too many new peeps in the gene pool don't realize what gold there is at puff n stuff I guess. Either that or it's because Al hasn't really been that active over there that much.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I guess, but if you made this a viaje or a tat, and then named it after an exotic fruit or fictional creature they would have been gone in about 30 seconds or less.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I guess, but if you made this a viaje or a tat, and then named it after an exotic fruit or fictional creature they would have been gone in about 30 seconds or less.
Alot of sheep on the boards these days looking to show off to each other rather than appreciate and smoke cigars. JMHO YMMV.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If I have cigar money I'd be all over a box of these with out even trying one. I like the Le Bejiou smokes and I lean towards this size in size preference. Plus after having the 2nd release Puff n Stuff Blue label lanceros I'm sure these are superb cigars. Thank god I have a handful of the lanceros left.

I am also confused as to why there wasn't 5 threads talking about these and ISOs posted. Maybe because My Father smokes aren't pimped like the Tat LEs which is funny to me because MF rolls all of the Tat smokes. It could be Pete's marketing and the "counter culture" type image he projects for the company. We all know "extreme" and "edgy" sells product these days. The beer world is very similar with beers like "black metal" and "dark lord".

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I really enjoy the 1922 PR's, and almost jumped on the Puff N' Stuff CG, but in the end couldn't justify the additional cost over the PR's. I think I'll use that money for Saints and Sinners instead.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I really enjoy the 1922 PR's, and almost jumped on the Puff N' Stuff CG, but in the end couldn't justify the additional cost over the PR's. I think I'll use that money for Saints and Sinners instead.
This is an almost totally different blend....While they may have some similarities to the 1922, the differences are substantial...

A great cigar, I was highly impressed...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is an almost totally different blend....While they may have some similarities to the 1922, the differences are substantial...

A great cigar, I was highly impressed...

~brooks
Good to know, thanks. I read your review but guess I didn't realize the blend was that different. I thought maybe it was just a case of the blend working better in the thinner vitola.