What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
dude, totally wear that! barone and treinen are bot packers fans!

and no, you can't back out from going to SJs now cause of that fact.
oh dude, you shoulda said something... you work in the medic field right Nic? You better bring me some Vicadin or something good then!?! LOL

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
It was good meeting people but timing didn't work out for some to make it. Nic and his two buddies Treinenwj and MBarone were there first and things actually stayed civil as I sat between two Packer fans watching the game!?! Treinenwj was staying more quiet so I think he was just biting his tongue trying to be nice! LOL I would've been the same way (hopefully) if the Vikings were losing. They had to take off at halftime of that game as chores & wives called.

Hot Sauce showed up during the 4th qtr of the Vikings/Packers game and we had a good time chatting and smoking some more cigars. Luckily he wasn't a Packer fan so when the Packers came back to make it a close game I didn't have to watch my tongue!?! LOL

Anyways, it was a good time and I really like going to SJ's as that was only my 3rd time there. We'll have to do this up again with plenty of planning time so more people can show up!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds like a good time. I am going to have to check out Smokin Joes. The only place I have been down there is The Thunderbird. I thought that place was pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
It was good meeting people but timing didn't work out for some to make it. Nic and his two buddies Treinenwj and MBarone were there first and things actually stayed civil as I sat between two Packer fans watching the game!?! Treinenwj was staying more quiet so I think he was just biting his tongue trying to be nice! LOL I would've been the same way (hopefully) if the Vikings were losing. They had to take off at halftime of that game as chores & wives called.

Hot Sauce showed up during the 4th qtr of the Vikings/Packers game and we had a good time chatting and smoking some more cigars. Luckily he wasn't a Packer fan so when the Packers came back to make it a close game I didn't have to watch my tongue!?! LOL

Anyways, it was a good time and I really like going to SJ's as that was only my 3rd time there. We'll have to do this up again with plenty of planning time so more people can show up!
I was bummed we had to go during that 3rd quarter. Barone and I thought for sure they were making a SUCCESFUL comeback; but as the saying goes close, but no cigar!

Anyone going to Smokey Joe's today?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'd be up for a Monday or Tuesday night gathering next week but I'll be too busy with holiday stuff Wednesday - Friday and I'm heading to Mexico on Saturday! Just in time to get out of this crap weather!!! Hopefully my house won't blow down while I'm gone...

But I know weeknights are tough for a lot of people...

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The BOTL poster is on it's way to me for signatures. It'd be great to get some brothers together to sign! Any thoughts???
Did you get the poster yet? I think Nic is heading to SJ's tonight to meet me but he hasn't texted back confirming... if you have it and can come, giddy up!