What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

Cheeseburger

nom nom nom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I hit up Joes pretty early. Got lunch there and smoked a cigar, a crappy cigar. It was a freebie I got and put it out about half way through. It was a Dignity cigar. Thing sucked...

I was the only one there the whole 2 hours I was there. Ate lunch, watched some sports on TV, lit up my cigar, put it half way down and was ready to go. I would have stayed longer but I was bored being the only person there. But hey, it was extremely nice on Saturday so I don't see why you'd come inside for a cigar.

Hit up JnJ in Seattle on my way back up north and chilled there for a few hours and smoked a couple cigars. Was a fun day though.

Rating - 100%
209   0   0
27006 309th Ave SE, Ravensdale, WA, 98054
Hey, I'm new to the site, introed myself last week. I only know of the lounge at El Gaoucho in Tacoma, a little too swanky for my tastes, where is Smokey Joes? I work at the Port of Tacoma and have been looking for a lounge and want to meet like minded cigar lovers. Would also be very interested in a seattle cigar expo.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
You don't have to look too far... my good friend Mark works at the Port of Tacoma as well and we get together at Smokey Joe's on some Tuesdays. I will probably be there tomorrow night but not sure if my buddy Mark is.

PM incoming... :)

Cheeseburger

nom nom nom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to JnJ last night. They had a Carlos Torano event there. They had Felipe Sosa there rolling fresh cigars. Got my picture with him.

The rep gave me a free hat and shirt. Only problem is the shirt is a XXL, hahaha. I need like a large or XL.

They held the event upstairs in the Vertigo Club. Pretty awesome night.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great thought Nick. I love Rain City. Great folks. Unfortunately I have yet to find an Oliva that works for me, so I already deleted their invitation email. Hopefully we can connect for the next event there.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll be packing up and leaving town tomorrow. Just about everyday except Wednesday next week works for me.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
With my schedule, it's too hard for me to say. Whatever day you guys figure out, I will just have to play it by ear...

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Also Sunday June 26th I'll be down there watching the WEC fights at 6pm if anyone else is interested?

Hope to meet up with some BOTL's before that though. If no one posts a date and time for next week? I'll post one on Sunday when I get back in town.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
This week isn't looking to good. May be able to make it this weekend, but may not. Next week is looking better for me.

Cheeseburger

nom nom nom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving for Vegas/Lake Mead Thursday morning. So this weekend doesn't work for me.

You can always look for me at the Casa Fuente in the Forum on Thursday.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Leaving for Vegas/Lake Mead Thursday morning. So this weekend doesn't work for me.

You can always look for me at the Casa Fuente in the Forum on Thursday.
Have a good time in Vegas. I just came back from there a couple of weeks ago.

When will be coming back?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll be down there on Sunday the 26th around 6pm for the WEC fights.

Not sure if this works for anyone else?