What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Wish some of you other local BOTLs could've come out... had a good night with JD, LigaFanBoy and the Lil Ninja and others. Was good meeting new member Solo!

[/IMG]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An upcoming PSA cigar gathering, that some of you may be aware of, is coming up this coming Saturday Sept 1st. It is at Lake Sammamish State Park and will go pretty much from opening to closing of the park.

My good friend Cara and I have been having this little get-together for quite a while now. We welcome all brothers and sisters of the leaf and their families (hence out of doors) to join us to enjoy a day of smoke filled fellowship. Non-smoking significant others usually hang out upwind.

If you have a chance, come on by. Bring a chair, something you like to drink, some smokes to light up, and a dish of some sort to nibble on. Mark (from Smokey Joe's) is our resident grill master, and will once more spend the day working his magic with the BBQ, on numerous, diverse cuts of flesh.

If you're coming, please let Mark know, particularly if you'll be there early for breakfast. If you don't know Mark, just send me an email.

Hope to see some of you there.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Thanks for the post... wish I could be there but I will be out of state leaving on Friday. I am pretty much out of state visiting family, or off somewhere for the weekend. I hope to attend ebad one of these days! Have fun! :)

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll try to make this - what time will the grill be going from? Also, how do we get in touch with Mark to RSVP?

An upcoming PSA cigar gathering, that some of you may be aware of, is coming up this coming Saturday Sept 1st. It is at Lake Sammamish State Park and will go pretty much from opening to closing of the park.

My good friend Cara and I have been having this little get-together for quite a while now. We welcome all brothers and sisters of the leaf and their families (hence out of doors) to join us to enjoy a day of smoke filled fellowship. Non-smoking significant others usually hang out upwind.

If you have a chance, come on by. Bring a chair, something you like to drink, some smokes to light up, and a dish of some sort to nibble on. Mark (from Smokey Joe's) is our resident grill master, and will once more spend the day working his magic with the BBQ, on numerous, diverse cuts of flesh.

If you're coming, please let Mark know, particularly if you'll be there early for breakfast. If you don't know Mark, just send me an email.

Hope to see some of you there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eggs Benedict will come off the grill about 9:30, accompanied by bacon, coffee, donuts etc, and Mark will be starting things on the grill shortly after breakfast. Various meats will flow off the grill throughout the day.

For those that don't know Mark at SJ's, just send me a message or email. Thanks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Old thread, I know. I am a new forum member and wondering if there are any BOTL living on the Kitsap Peninsula. I am on Bainbridge and in town for a couple of weeks. Are there any cigar bars on the peninsula?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Old thread, I know. I am a new forum member and wondering if there are any BOTL living on the Kitsap Peninsula. I am on Bainbridge and in town for a couple of weeks. Are there any cigar bars on the peninsula?
Hey brother,

Where you in from? Welcome to WA. I am not aware of any cigar shops over there. You can't legally smoke anywhere in Seattle... have to head out to an Indian Reservation cigar lounge and there are a few, but are a half hour drive from downtown.

PM me if you want more info about Seattle and I can give you a suggestion on where to buy and smoke downtown.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
There is a chance I might be coming home for Thanksgiving break for a few days. I still am trying to meet some of you guys at Smokey Joes

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It seems like there are enough washington people that we could get something together. I'm in Bellevue.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I live on Bainbridge Island, and my son (cigar smoker, as well) lives in Bellevue. He has gone to Rain City for smokes, and I frequent a little hole in the wall in Silverdale. Both of us are looking for quality B&M in the Seattle area.

Hey brother,

Where you in from? Welcome to WA. I am not aware of any cigar shops over there. You can't legally smoke anywhere in Seattle... have to head out to an Indian Reservation cigar lounge and there are a few, but are a half hour drive from downtown.

PM me if you want more info about Seattle and I can give you a suggestion on where to buy and smoke downtown.