What's new

Pugest Sound Area Herf PSA Herf

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've seen a lot of guys joining from around the Puget Sound. Maybe this needs to be brought back to life?

I'd be down for a Herf of PSA guys.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So if we got critical mass on the Eastside/Seattle... we can consider Juanita Pub in Kirkland or Bert's Tavern in Bothell... both allow smoking in their patios. Don't know how they get around the nonsmoking law but I am not complaining. Then there is always Lit or Smokey Joe's but those are more of a haul.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So if we got critical mass on the Eastside/Seattle... we can consider Juanita Pub in Kirkland or Bert's Tavern in Bothell... both allow smoking in their patios. Don't know how they get around the nonsmoking law but I am not complaining. Then there is always Lit or Smokey Joe's but those are more of a haul.
I’m way down with Berts of course since that’s close to me. I hear it’s cool as long as no one is eating outside or complains. I think Stogies n Hops in Mill Creek has an outdoor smoking area with TVs and heat lamps.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'd be down on a Sunday or a Saturday night If at all possible! I work tuesday to saturday right now. I work in Bothell so if it was in the area I could come after work on a Saturday.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stogie n Hops will probably be the ideal locations since they might have heat lamps (never been there). I am too big of a pussy to smoke more than 1 cigar outside these days without any heat. It closes at 8pm on Sundays though. Looks like Saturday night will be it... which Saturday evening fellas?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’d be down too. That’s right down the street from my house. I gig a lot on the weekends but things are taming down quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Perhaps we should start with a proposed date and go from there. Seeing as it’s the start of the holiday season gauntlet, I think a Christmas hangover HERF would be a good idea. How does February 1st work?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll put it in my calendar, but I can't commit to it 100%. My first child, a daughter, is supposed to be coming on February 10.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I checked out Stogie N Hops the other day.... their smoking area is still outside but it had heat lamps. It was about 3pm during a weekday and I was the only person around... if we can find a day in the 40s, i think it will be just fine.