What's new

Pulled The Trigger on an Aristocrat

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
After months of being fed up with storage issues in my Newair I was faced with a decision to purchase a second one or go with a cabinet.

The end result was pretty crystal clear. I went with a new custom cabinet from Bob @ Staebell and Associates. Living in Texas I knew it had to be cooled. I spoke with a fellow BOTL about designing a cooling system to install on my own but I elected not to disrupt the quality and workmanship and have it built with temp control.

I was able to save money on shipping because Bob's shop is less than 3 hours from me so when it's ready I will just drive up and pick it up. Perhaps spend the weekend in Dallas and take mama out for a nice dinner and a shopping spree.

Here's a breakdown of what I ordered last week:

Aristocrat M Plus 25D THC w digital temp & RH control
dimensions: 38" w x 25" d x 48" high
Dark Red Mahogany
Inlay top w edbe details
Flat Panel Wood Doors
1 ea full extension drawer/loose cigars
3 ea full extension shelves
Curved DX base molding
Lock & keys/doors
Brushed nickel hardware

I requested progress photos so if I receive them I will post them up.

So, for now I'm on a semi box buying freeze (at least until I'm two weeks out).

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow, congrats!!! Looking forward to the progress pictures and finished product pictures too! You're lucky to be close by the shop. I can only imagine what shipping would be to NY for something like that!!

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
First Congrats on the purchase.

Second when you say storage issues with the new air what do you mean by that. Not enough space or other problems.
No issues with Wineador itself. It's been rock steady. My buying habits have exceeded my available space to hold everything. I started off with 4 drawers and 2 shelves. I'm now down to two drawers and one shelf.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had to Google them to figure out exactly what you're getting. Awesome stuff. I'd love to see the build pics if you get any. (y)